The Food Storage Organizer: Monthly Prep Guide is a 15-page printable created to help you gather food storage and emergency supplies year-round. These supplies may help you during a power outage, a disaster, a major illness or job loss. Start small with a 1 or 3-month supply of food. Gather water, emergency savings and then long-term foods.
Once gathered, restock items as needed. It may take several years to obtain emergency items. Don’t feel rushed. Gather what you can afford, or have space for, and never go into debt for food storage and emergency supplies.
You will get 1 PDF file. This is a digital product. No item will be physically shipped to your mailing address.
– A 15-page color version of The Food Storage Organizer: Monthly Prep Guide. Includes a cover page, how-to-use page, 12 monthly prep lists an a 72-hour kit list.
• You may print “The Food Storage Organizer: Monthly Prep Guide” as many times as you like for yourself, family members, gifts, or class use. Yes, this includes LDS wards and stakes, however, you may NOT email the digital file to other members of your ward, leadership, etc.
• This file may not be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but NOT the actual digital file.
• This file CANNOT be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them.
• Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share a review or comment about “The Food Storage Organizer: Monthly Prep Guide,” then you may use the photo above.
• Do not alter this file in any way.
• Do not use all or part of this file for commercial use in any way.
• Commercial reproduction, resale or distribution is strictly prohibited.
• All food items are suggestions only and Food Storage Organizer, LLC is not responsible for any foods you choose to purchase, store or eat.
Copyright 2017 Food Storage Organizer, LLC.