An $88.65 value!
Augason Farms Breakfast Pack includes the following:
- #10 can Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- #10 can Creamy Wheat Cereal
- #10 can Potato Shreds
- #10 can Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits
- #10 can Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries
- #10 can Dried Scrambled Egg Mix
1. Comment on this post how you would use these items in a disaster, and receive one entry in the hat.
2. For an additional entry, Follow Augason Farms on Facebook.
3. For another entry, Follow Augason Farms on Twitter.
4. Then email PreparedLDSFamily [at] gmail [dot] com with “Breakfast Pack” in the subject line. Include (a) your full name and state, (b) if you commented on this post, and (c) if you followed Augason Farms on Facebook and/or Twitter. If you don’t hear from me in two days, email me again. Only commenting will not enter you in the contest.
U.S. residents only
Last Day to Enter:
Sunday, February 19th. Winner announced February 20th. Good luck!
(I am not paid to do giveaways.)
Week #7 Feb. 12 – 18
Here is what we’re working on this week:
Inventory: Beverages. Count any lunch, bottled, or powered shelf-stable drinks including powdered milk.
Emergency Fund: Put aside the amount you decided on. Consider $2.00 per week per family member.
Water Supply: Continue to buy or fill water if needed. Work towards 14 gallons per person.
Food Storage: Oats 2 #10 cans or 5 lbs. per person. Adjust amount for smaller children if you wish. I can my own at the LDS Home Storage Center, but you can also purchase them online at Augason Farms or another food storage company.
Non-Food: 1 Toothbrush per person. (oops! That was last week and toothpaste this week, but do whatever you need. At Dollar Tree they are 2/$1.00.
72-Hour Kit: Add pocket-size scriptures. The Book of Mormon can be found at the LDS Online Store for $4.00.
Auto Kit: Add a copy of the pocket-size Book of Mormon ($4.00) or a regular size copy ($2.50).
Go here for the printable February 2012 Food Storage Shopping list. Work on your food storage one bite at a time.