This week’s Preparedness Challenge will be super easy as you buy a 1-month supply of dental toiletries. Yep, that’s it. Something tells me you already do that. It’s nice to have a good supply of toiletries on hand in case you can’t get to the store or if you ever lose your job. Your dentist will thank you for it.
Here’s your challenge:1. Buy a 1-Month Supply of Dental Toiletries
Decide how many of each item you need to buy. It’s super easy.
- toothpaste (1 ea.)
- toothbrush or electric replacement head (1 ea.)
- dental floss (1 ea.)
- razor (1 ea.) (also gather this month)
- other dental toiletries such as mouthwash (1 ea.)
- most items last longer than one month. Hooray!
- Save the toothbrush from the dentist.
- Shop at dollar stores or Walmart for value packs.
- Shop for items on sale and add a coupon.
- Buy store brands instead of name brand items.
- Buy generic electric toothbrush heads on Amazon.
2. Organize Your Dental Toiletries
When you stock up on toiletries, organize them so you can easily see what you have in stock. Put the newest items in the back, and oldest in the front so they get rotated. I organized what I have in baskets I bought from Dollar Tree last year.
You’re doing great! And remember: You don’t have to brush all of your teeth. Just the ones you want to keep. 🙂