How to Add a Video to Your Blogger Sidebar
- Sign in to YouTube or create an account if you don’t have one
- Find the video you want to share
- Pause the video or it will keep playing 🙂
- Click on “Share” which is next to “About”
- The window “Share this video” will open up
- Click on “Embed”
- Check your little option boxes. I use “Share with playlist starting from current video,” and “Show suggested videos when the video finishes” and “Enable privacy-enhanced mode.” You may choose different options. Read the definitions to know what you want to do.
- Choose the “Video size” based on the size of your sidebar. I usually customize the size by changing the width and height in the code box. (If you don’t know the size of your side bar, go to Blogger Design, click on Template, in the middle click on the orange Customize, click on Adjust widths and you will see the size of your side bar(s).)
- Copy the code
- Go to your Blogger page. In the upper right click on Blogger Design; click on Layout page
- Go to “Add a Gadget” on your layout
- Paste the code into the gadget. Decide if you want a title or not, and save.
- Slide the gadget to the position you want on your sidebar.
- Click the orange “Save arrangement” button.
- View your blog and see click on the video to see if it works. You did it!
LDS YouTube Videos You May Want to Share
Make sure you watch official videos from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Book of Mormon: An Introduction
Mormon Missionaries: An Introduction
The Book of Mormon: A Book With A Promise
Mormon Temples: The Blessings of the Temple
Families Can Be Together Forever