The Keep It Simple Preparedness Guide is an 18-page guidebook. After years of research, I created a systematic way of gathering a different group of food storage and emergency items each month year-round. You can simultaneously gather a 3-month supply of pantry foods, emergency water, long-term food storage, emergency equipment, items for your 72-hour kit and household items.
This guide will help you set goals and track them. Each month you’ll have tips to help you accomplish your goals. If you need more help, search my website at FoodStorageOrganizer.com.
- Print it on sticker paper to fit it in a medium Passion Planner, print it on regular paper for a binder, or just print and hang it up on your refrigerator.
- My copyright allows you to print ONE copy for personal use. You may not share, sell, alter or replicate these files. By purchasing this download, you agree to my shop policies. Thank you for your honesty.
- However, if you want permission to print the “Keep It Simple Preparedness Guide” pages for your LDS ward, please contact me first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your payment is completed, a download link will be sent to your email. There is NO physical product.
- You will receive a PDF file with an 18 page document.
You CAN do it!