This Keep It Simple Preparedness Guide will help you gather food storage and emergency supplies. Print it an attach it to your medium Passion Planner, an In The Leafy Treetop Planner or just a regular binder.
After years of research, I created a systematic way of gathering a different group of food storage and emergency items each month year-round.
Gather a 3-month supply of pantry foods, emergency water, long-term food storage, emergency equipment, items for your 72-hour kit and other household items.
THIS GUIDE WILL HELP YOU
– set goals and track them
– each month you’ll see tips to help you accomplish your goals
– this is an 18-page PDF digital download file
– see my website for additional ideas https://foodstorageorganizer.com
– for my FREE printables, go to https://foodstorageorganizer.com/free/
– follow me on Facebook and Instagram @foodstorageorganizer
– Print this guide on 8 1/2″ x 11″ sticker paper available through my Amazon Shop.
– Cut your pages to fit on back pages of a medium Passion Planner or an In The Leafy Treetop Planner.
– Or print it and tape it in your planner.
– Or print it on plain paper and put the pages in a regular binder.
– Or hang the worksheet up on your refrigerator.
MY COPYRIGHT ALLOWS YOU TO
– print ONE copy for personal use. You may not share, sell, alter, or replicate these files.
– by purchasing this listing, you agree to my shop policies. Thank you for your honesty.
– if you would like permission to print the Keep It Simple Preparedness Guide for your Latter-day Saint ward, please contact me. I enJOY helping you.
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT
– an Etsy email with instructions will come to you
– remember, there is NO physical product. This is a digital download.
You CAN do it!