FOOD STORAGE SUPPLIERS
• LDS Home Storage Center – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has several Home Storage Centers across the United States and Canada. These centers allow church members, and their non-member friends, to can dry food in #10 cans and Mylar bags for long-term storage. Click the link above and call to for hours and availability.
• LDS Home Storage Center Order Form Find the list of items you may buy and prices.
• Alpine Food Storage (Highland, Utah)
• Augason Farms (Utah, but will ship)
• Emergency Essentials (Utah, but will ship)
• Honeyville Grain (Utah, but will ship)
• Rainy Day Foods (Idaho, but will ship)
• The Ready Store (Utah, but will ship)
• FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency assists with disaster mitigation, preparedness, response, recovery, education, and references.
• American Red Cross – Site has information on preparing for emergencies, blood donations, and more.
• CDC – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention teaches you about public health issues, emergency preparedness, travel safety and many other important items for your family.
• CERT – Community Emergency Response Teams training so you can help your community during a disaster.
• DropCoverandHoldon.org – Teach your family about earthquake preparedness.
• NOAA – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration helps with hurricane and flood safety.
• Be Ready Utah – Great resource with ideas on emergency preparedness.
• Chef Brad: Grain Education and Tips – If you are looking for how to use grains in your cooking, check this site out. He is a whole-foods genius.
• The Prudent Homemaker – Learn how to live on your food storage and save money. Love her!
• Store This, Not That – Recipes and ides on using food storage in your everyday cooking.
• Food Storage Made Easy – Food storage and emergency preparedness ideas using baby steps.
• My Food Storage Cookbook – Recipe ideas using your food storage.
• Peace of Preparedness – Resource library with great ideas. Californians will also find this useful.
• Pick Your Own – All about home canning, freezing and making jams and jellies.