Here’s a list of various food storage and emergency preparedness resources.
*see my Amazon Shop page for additional recommended products
Menu Planning and Cooking Supplies
- Plan to Eat – sign up for a 30-day trial for this great recipe clipper, meal planning calendar, and automated grocery list maker. Use it to organize recipes you like from the internet.
- NutriMill Grain Mill – this is the best wheat grinder out there. It’s simple to use, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Bosch Universal Plus Mixer – I love my Bosch mixer! It makes bread making and cookie making so easy!
- Redmond Real Salt – I love Real Salt because it is harvested from an ancient ocean near Redmond, Utah. It’s unrefined, full of minerals and tastes amazing! Apply the code: FSORedmond at checkout for 15% off any Redmond products.
- Kitchen Kneads (Ogden, Logan, Utah) – sells Bosch mixers, grain mills, baking equipment and supplies.
- For Your Kitchen (Clearfield, Utah) – sells Bosch mixers, grain mills, baking equipment and supplies.
- Bosch Kitchen Center (Orem, Sandy, Utah) – sells Bosch mixers, grain mills, baking equipment and supplies.
- Smith & Edward’s – sells food storage containers, buckets, Gamma lids, canning supplies, camping supplies, outdoor clothing, etc.
- Industrial Container and Supply Company – sells food storage containers, water barrels, buckets and lids, canning supplies, etc.
- Readywise – sells 72-hour food kits that include 32 total food packs with a 25-year shelf life. All you need to do is add water.
- Emergency Essentials (Utah) – sells food storage, water containers, emergency gear, and more.
- Cabela’s – sells outdoor clothing, gear, and outdoor equipment.
- REI – sells outdoor clothing, gear, and outdoor equipment
Food Storage Companies
- Latter-Day Saint Home Storage Center – Sells reasonably priced prepackaged basic food storage in #10 cans and pouches at Home Storage Centers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. See U.S. store prices here.
- Augason Farms (Utah) – sells food storage and water containers may at Walmart, Associated Foods, WinCo, Sam’s Club and Costco.
- Honeyville Grain (Utah) – sells freeze dried and dehydrated foods, whole grains, flours, baking ingredients, hearty foods, corn products, and much more. They also carry gluten free products.
- Rainy Day Foods (Montpelier, Idaho) – sells dehydrated and freeze-dried food storage.
Please note that some of the links I share throughout my website are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through them. I only add links and recommend products that I find truly helpful. Additionally, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please let me know if you have any questions!