2 c. peeled and grated zucchini
1 c. vegetable oil
1 1/4 c. brown sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 t. vanilla
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
3 c. whole wheat flour (could mix white and wheat)
1. t. cinnamon
3/4 t. cloves
1 t. nutmeg
Topping: 1 c. raisins or chocolate chips, or a combination
1. Peel and grate a medium zucchini to make 2 cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large bowl, mix zucchini, oil, brown sugar, beaten eggs, and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients.
5. Prepare muffin pans with vegetable spray or paper cups.
6. Add muffin batter to cups filling 2/3 full.
7. Top with a sprinkle of raisins or chocolate chips.
8. Bake regular muffins for 25 -30 min.; mini muffins 10 – 12 min. Centers should be firm. (I made 24 mini muffins, and 12 regular muffins in paper cups, but you could make any size you want.)
9. Let cool 5 minutes, and then remove from pans. Enjoy!
Freeze extra in Ziploc bags.