Here is another recipe that uses canned applesauce that you will want to add to your food storage recipes.
Makes: 48 mini muffins or 24 regular muffins
1 c. vegetable oil
2 T. mayonnaise
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
2. c. applesauce (or 1 15.5 oz. can)
1 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
1 1/2 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1 T. cinnamon
1 t. ground cloves
1/2 t. nutmeg
1/2 t. salt
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1. Lightly grease muffin tins or use paper muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. In a large bowl, cream oil, mayonnaise, brown sugar and eggs until fluffy.
4. Add applesauce and mix thoroughly.
5. In small bowl sift flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
6. Add flour mixture to moist mixture, and blend.
7. Pour batter into muffin cups and bake at 375 degrees for 10 min., mini muffins or 20 min., regular muffins
8. Sift/sprinkle powdered sugar over muffins and let cool 10 minutes.
9. Remove from muffin pan and enjoy. Great food storage recipe!