A $79.45 value!
12-Days of delicious easy-to-prepare food for one person plus a plastic self-filtering, pull-top, water bottle, fire starter and menu guides, all packed in a “grab & go” pail.
Sealed in the pail, food items have a shelf life up to 20 years, and come in easy to use pouches. The whole pail weighs approximately 15 lbs and is easy to transport if necessary. Kit includes a self-filtration water bottle that reduces specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals and improves water taste. Also included is a FireOn disk that is easy to light in the worst of conditions. The included meal planning guide offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals, and ensures that you get 2,000 calories per day.
Food Items Include:
• Cheesy Broccoli with Rice (18 servings)
• Vegetable Stew Blend (24 servings)
• Creamy Potato Soup (18 servings)
• Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (20 servings)
• Instant White Rice (27 servings)
• Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (18 servings)
• Morning Moo’s Milk Alternative (60 servings)
• Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup (18 servings)
• Food for 1 Person for 12 days
• Average of 2063 calories per day
• Shelf life of up to 20 years unopened* — Pouch shelf life of up to one year after opening pail
• Food packaged in sealed pouches with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed
• 203 servings
• No hydrogenated oils or trans fats
• Reusable 4 gallon-sized pail with handle–made in USA
• Each pouch clearly marked with date of manufacture
• 12-Day Meal Planning Guide (suggestions for mixing and matching food components)
• Bonus: 24-Day Meal Planning Guide with extended meals per day
• Self-filtering 22 ounce water bottle
• FireOn fire starter disk:
Lights in as little as a 1/2 a second
Burns in winds of up to 30 MPH
Perfect for cooking during a power outage
Burns for up to 30 minutes
Safe to store in your home or garage
• Food, pail, FireOn and water bottle proudly manufactured in the USA
• Easy to transport with a net weight of 13 pounds 8.93 oz (6.14 kg) (excluding water bottle)
Augason Farms has created food storage and emergency preparedness products for families like yours for over 40 years.
Could also be used as a 72-hour kit for 4 people. A great Christmas gift idea!
Prize: Winner receives one Grab-n-Go Emergency Food Supply kit
STEP 1: Comment below this post (click on the word Comment down there) how you think a Grab-n-Go kit would be (or could have been) helpful to you. This gets you one entry.
STEP 2: (Optional) For a second entry, Like Augason Farms on Facebook or Follow Augason Farms on Twitter.
U.S. residents only.
Shipped from Augason Farms to your home.
Last day to enter is Tuesday, November 20th.
Winner announced November 20th.
Winner will be contacted by email.
If winner does not contact me in 24 hours, another winner will be drawn.
I am not paid to do giveaways, but seek out products I feel will be useful to my readers.
Thanks, Augason Farms!