We need your help in a face mask service project for health care employees who work in nursing homes in Utah. We need 1500 face masks ASAP. These fabric masks have ties.
- How to video and printable pattern
- Use 100% tightly woven cotton
- Bias tape may be used for the ties or make your own ties (ribbon) from fabric. Top ties are 18″ long and bottom are 12″ long.
- Please make medium (female fabric) or large (male fabric)
- DO NOT sew if you or anyone in your household has been ill
Email Me or message me on Facebook for Mailing address in Farmington, Utah: preparedldsfamily @ gmail dot com
Thanks for your willingness to serve others. It’s always best to be prepared.