One of the items we are focusing on this month is water.
No one wants to be without clean water,
but you could find yourself without it after a disaster.
So to help you become better prepared,
is partnering with me
to offer one lucky winner
A $35.95 value!
This bottle removes particles and dirt from water.
- Cushioned Mouthpiece – easy drinking and folds flat to prevent leaking.
- Removable for easy cleaning
- Carbon filter – reduces chemicals, eliminates odors and improves taste of water
- Pleated Cartridge – extra large surface requires no cleaning and provides superior flow rate.
- Removes pathogenic cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium and bacteria
- Integral Carry Loop – easily attaches to packs, boats, etc.
- Cartridge Life Counter – integrated mechanism indicates when to replace your filter.
- Straw – includes straw to use instead of microfilter cartridge if water source has been treated and is safe for drinking (like most tap water)
1 Katadyn MyBottle Microfilter
1. Comment on this post how you are storing water and receive one entry in the hat.
2. For an additional entry, Follow the Emergency Essentials blog PreparednessPantry,
3. For an additional entry, Like Emergency Essentials on Facebook
4. You must email PreparedLDSFamily [at] gmail [dot] com with “Katadyn” in the subject line, then in the body put your full name and home state. Tell me if you commented on this post, and if you followed the Preparedness Pantry blog and/or Liked Emergency Essentials on Facebook for additional entries.
If you don’t hear from me in two days, send the email again.
U.S. residents only
Last Day to Enter:
Friday, February 3rd. Winner announced February 4th.
January: Wk. 4
Weekly Emergency Fund: Put aside the amount you chose
Food Storage: 1×12 oz. can Evaporated Milk per adult (coupon here)
Non-Food: 1 bottle of Hair Conditioner per month
72-Hour Kit: Mini Hand Sanitizer
Auto Kit: 10 oz. Hand Sanitizer (Purell coupons here, but store brand can be cheaper)
(I’ll be adding these reminders to the bottom of every post to help you stay on track)