During the month of April, add sanitation supplies to each person’s 72-hour kit. These items will vary depending on the needs of each family members.
- Needle and Thread – Useful for clothing repair or medical needs.
- Trash Bags – Keep a few for sanitation or weather protection.
- Feminine or Incontinent Items – Adjust for the particular needs of the person.
- Diapers and wipes – For infants. Also keep small diaper disposal bags.
- Hand sanitizer – If you have space.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.